Toomani Farmhouse Museum

Toomani Farmhouse Museum

The residential building of the farm was completed according to the design of August Volberg in 1932. The former granary has been restored into a little farmhouse museum by the host family. The thatched roof building contains smith’s equipment and other old tools, old national garments and fabrics and there is also a special corner for fossils. Present-day folklore is represented by rag rugs woven by the hostess. Toomani antiquities include a lot of objects that used to be commonplace and which carry on the historical flavour of Muuksi very well. There is a sacrificial stone with a hollow on it next to the granary and a white poplar of remarkable measurements growing in the yard.
pho 5088964
www http://www.kuusalu.ee

Gallery

Toomani talumuuseum
Toomani talumuuseum

visitharju.com

    Sirge 2 10618
    Tallinn

Kontakt


    info@visitharju.com

Jälgi meid

Partners